Please don't take any of my photos and upload it elsewhere.
1. Favorite band?
This depends on my mood mostly. I have several I keep returning to. Usually rock.
2. Favorite art (as in work)?
I love all sorts of arts, but I think photography and drawing/painting will always be my #1. Just see my favourites.
3. Favorite art artist?
Hng.. don't make me pick! There are too many I'm actively following!
4. One thing you can not live without?
You'd think I'd say my dolls here. Part of that it right, but I think my camera wins out. If both fall, I'd only catch my camera. (Next to that, my books are also very important to me.)
5. Favorite book?
Oh dear.. So much! But for a long time 'Soul Mates' by Jourdan Lane has been my favorite series. (That, or Anne Rice's vampire Chronicles.)
6. What is your biggest addiction?
-brainfarts- This is a hard one, you know? o.o I can't say food or drinks, because that changes too sudden. Items? Perhaps, but I'm a collector. Currently I'm mostly addicted to my books and manga again. But I really can't name my top #1 addiction.
7. Is there a character that you would date in an instant if it was a real person?
OhGodYes. Plenty. So many awesome book-characters. Heck - even some of my own characters. XD (Even the girls, haha!)
8. Pick a song that would describe me.
I take it you mean a song to describe VampierDraakje? Man, that's a hard one. Something happy and cheerful! (But with a twist, cheeky!)
9. Vampire or lycan?
Vampire. No doubt about it. (Though I much rather have an Angel or a Demon.)
10. Best comic?
Books? Too many manga to mention here. I have 2 bookcases full of them. o_O (And I don't buy unless they're good.)
The questions from :icondevilishxlianneke:
1. Which colour makes you happy?
2. What's your favourite kind of animal?
A kat, I think. But also a rabbit. Dogs unless they drool.
3. Which song makes you cry? (and why?)
Jo Dee Messina - Heaven was needing a hero
4. Imagine; you're standing in an abandoned building and all of the sudden a real scary man appears with a bloody knife. What would you do?
Scream and try to run? Try to find protection and a way out? Kick him in the groins? I don't know. I'd probably panic and brainfart. XD
5. Name 3 qualities of yourself.
Caring, creative, helpful.
6. Which Quote inspires you the most and who's quote is it?
"Nothing that grieves us can be called little: by the eternal laws of proportion a child's loss of a doll and a king's loss of a crown are events of the same size." - Mark Twain
And my own: You only live life once. Make the best out of it. (Before the whole Yolo thing started. =_=")
7. Who's the most special person in your life? (Fantasy chars allowed)
Regan. Without a doubt. He is my first. But I have many special friends, and I would't be able to pick a #1.
8. In which movie you want to play, who would you like to play and why?
Oh, interesting one. I don't think I'd like to play on screen though. I'm not a stage-person. XD But if anything, a musical would be fun!
9. Brains or looks?
How about a combination of both? Though I usually end up falling for someone's character, both play equal parts in the matter of course.
10. Do you want to build a snowman?
... I don't like Frozen all that much. XD
The questions from
1. Do you have any peculiar habits/ ticks?
And brainfart. I have plenty though..
2. What was your favourite outdoor activity as a kid?
Exploring things. Looking around, wandering the neighbourhood. There weren't many kids to play with. XD
3. Coffee or tea?
Tea. I do love Hazelnut Coffee, but sadly I now get sick drinking it. Darn IBS.
4. What is your favourite kind of tree?
5. What is the last game you played (card and board games included)?
The Great Dalmuti. It's a fun, simple game to play. XD
6. Have you ever hit or kicked someone with the genuine intention to hurt him/her?
Of course. But that person definitely earned it if I did. (And the few I remember, were always hurting me first.)
7. Do you have an arch enemy (or several enemies)?
8. Do you still have your favourite toy or plush from when you were small?
Yes, of course! 8D
9. How would you describe your style (appearance-wise, not art)?
I used to be alternative, trying not to stand out and wearing black. But the past years I slowly broke away from it and since 6 months now I turned more girly than I have ever been. I wear skirts and frilly things, omg!
10. If you could live anywhere, in any time, including fantasy worlds, where would you live and what would your occupation be?
Why do these questions all make me brainfart!? There are several different worlds I absolutely adore, but still wouldn't want to live in myself. (Example: Inuyasha's feudal Era.)
But I think I would most enjoy living in a setting created for one of my own characters and to live their life for a change. However, I have nothing I'd like to be a permanent part of. (Not that I can come up with right now. ) I mostly have places I'd like to visit.
The questions from
1. What talents do you have?